- It is the most used tool among developers.
- It allows Static typing, which has better performance.
- TypeScript can run across different browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- TypeScript provides different interfaces, inference, erasure, and many more.
This is code editing software. It is a very useful tool in web designing. Sublime Text supports C++ and python programming languages. It was initially released in 2008. The web developers are using it for quite a while now. You can download sublime text for free. However, it does require a license. Once you purchase it, it is for an unlimited period.
- It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux browsers.
- It has a ‘go to’ option which can navigate different files and folders.
- It is a multitasking software; it can simultaneously work on more than one file at a time.
- Apart from English, it is compatible with many languages Grammar
- It has Project specific preferences, which means it can prioritize one project over others.
Visual studio code (VSC)
Next in line, visual studio code is also a code editor by Microsoft. It is a relatively recent software. The initial version was released in 2015 and the stable version is released this year. It is free software. Plus, it’s very easy to access.
- The most important feature of VSC is that it supports developmental operations like debugging and version control.
- It allows developers to edit code directly
- It is customizable according to your requirements.
- It is an easy-to-use code editing platform for beginners. If you have a grip on the python programming language, you can easily use VSC.
The best thing about this tool is that you already have it. It is a light tool and suitable for beginners. Many people use Google Chrome and this tool is available in your browser. Many developers cannot afford to buy software therefore, this is a great option for such developers.
- It is free of cost.
- It can add many different styles to HTML language.
- It demonstrates how your website is running.
- You can only use it on Google chrome. It doesn’t support any other browsers.
It is developing software that enables the user to write code. You can sign up for free for this software. It is a community-based software that can be used by multiple people. Many beginners take a free python course and apply it here.
- You can make your projects through this tool.
- This software can be used for teaching as well, it is a good platform for both students and professors.
- You can test your code by running it through this software.
- You can share or collaborate with your fellow developers through ‘presentation mode’.
- You can use embed pens and it also supports many languages.
There are many Web development tools and software. However, each one of them has pros and cons. As a developer, you must analyze the tools before investing in them. You can use free software to learn and then, you can switch to high-level paid tools. In addition, you can learn more about this through web development courses. There are many platforms like Udemy which offer outstanding web development courses.